If you have decided to take part in this action here are some suggestions on closing the station. Its important that you think about security. For example allow one person from your affinity group to know the location of the station. Do not discuss the action online or via mobile phones. Its best to discuss face to face. Think about how you will get your message out? Have you identified members of your group to take pictures and get the message out online?
ACTION CALL OUT FOR 8th OF FEB
So now you have identified your target. Find a local station near you
1) Do a recce prior to the action, get pictures. Look at possible ways onto the roof. Most Shell Petrol Stations are built in exactly the same style. A small ladder will help you access the roof, sometimes this isn’t neede
2) How long do you plan to stay there? If you are staying overnight make sure that you have enough supplies and warm clothes. Think also about shelter a small pop up tent can be helpful in this scenario.
3) Make banners here are some examples of banners
4) Remember to always mask up, there is no doubt that this action will be under surveillance from the MET police or the local police of the area your action is taking place. Do not allow yourself to be recorded in any way by the police.
5) Arrest is possible for aggravated trespass, therefore think about this before taking part, if you do then decide to take part, I would suggest writing the name of a good solicitor on your arm in permanent marker. I use HODGE ALLEN AND JONES. 07659 111 192
6) Consider how you will resist any attempts to remove you. Will you use lock ons or D Locks? Maybe even a tripod.
Lastly, do have fun and see you all on the streets, if you want to be involved with a London protest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org